NetSpinner Special Edition is an entry-level professional Content management solution, scalable to more extensive system. Download a one-month trial version with a training website included. After setup and adjustments, daily content management is a matter of filling in texts and clicking in pictures. Choose "Update Internet" and the NetSpinner system takes care of the rest. The NetSpinner apporoach to professional content management is used successfully for small business websites as well as large organization Websites (internet, intranet and extranet solutions available). Publish text, multimedia (including streaming), and links to documents (PDFs etc).
» version 3.08b - posted on 2008-09-23
» version 3.06 - posted on 2006-08-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
This version of NetSpinner (TM) is a Trial Version and will expire at the end of next month after installation, unless you during this installation fill in a proper password ("key") which removes Trial version restrictions.
After the trial period has expired and/or you have received a proper password, you can remove trial version restrictions by running the program "initiate.exe", which resides at the same folder as the NetSpinner program on your PC. NetSpinner Solutions AS licenses the accompanying software to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms contained in this license agreement.
Please read the terms carefully before continuing installation, as pressing the "YES" button will indicate your assent to them. If you do not agree to these terms, please press the "NO" button to exit install as NetSpinner Solutions AS is unwilling to license the software to you, in which event you should remove all downloaded or installed files from your computer.
License and Warranty:
The software which accompanies this license (the "Software") is the property of NetSpinner Solutions AS and is protected by copyright law. The Software may automatically submit license verifying information about the user of the Software to NetSpinner Solutions AS over the Internet.
This monitoring includes your company name and the Software version you are presently using. While NetSpinner Solutions AS continues to own the Software, you will have certain rights to use the Software after your acceptance of this license.
Except as may be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license, your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:
1. use one or more copies of the Software on a single computer;
2. use the Software to read and save data on a network server drive, provided that you have a licensed copy of the Software for each computer that can access the data over that network;
3. after written notice to NetSpinner Solutions AS, transfer the Software on a permanent basis to another person or entity, provided that you retain no copies of the Software and the transferee agrees to the terms of this agreement; and
4. if a single person uses the computer on which the Software is installed at least 80% of the time, then after returning the completed product registration card which accompanies the Software (or it can be found at NetSpinner Solutions AS support site http://www.netspinner.com), that person may also use the Software on a single home computer.
You may not:
1. sublicense, rent or lease any portion of the Software;
2. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create derivative works from the Software.
Disclaimer of Damages:
REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, IN NO EVENT WILL NETSPINNER SOLUTIONS AS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF NETSPINNER SOLUTIONS AS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The disclaimers and limitations set forth above will apply regardless of whether you accept the Software.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Norway. This Agreement may only be modified by a license addendum which accompanies this license or by a written document which has been signed by both you and NetSpinner Solutions AS.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact NetSpinner Solutions AS for any reason, please email us via instructions and guidelines on our home page http://www.netspinnersolutions.com.